The Leucadia PhotoWorks studio is located in North San Diego County, on historic Highway 101 a couple blocks from the beach and walking distance to many restaurants in the artist community of Leucadia. Our professional, bright and newly renovated, fully equipped photo studio is available for daily rental. With 30′ ceiling and two skylights the 1200 sq.ft. open space is suitable for any shoot, complete with bathroom/changing room, editing and lounging areas. It also boasts the only full cyc in North County San Diego.
Studio Rental Rates: studio rental is based on an 8 hour day.
- Hourly studio rental: $100/hour with a two hour minimum
- Daily studio rental: $500/day (grip available upon request)
Additional equipment and services: Photographers are welcome to bring their own studio equipment, lighting, computers, and assistants. Our studio is also available with the following equipment and services:
- Profoto, Elinchrome, White Lightings, pocket wizards and other assorted lighting rentals and gear available. Pricing and availability upon request.
- Assorted grip available upon request
- Technical assistance: our studio manager, member, and photographer, Anna Pietrowski, is available to offer professional level assistance with your projects at a rate of $50.00/hour. If you require additional assistance, please let us know and we will arrange other assistants for you.
Please contact us to check availability or make an appointment to visit this unique creative space in San Diego.